Friday, October 18, 2013

OH GOD NO HELP ME PLEASE GOD WHY

So I got home today from a particularly abysmal day of school, checked the DigiPen Game Gallery and....huh...something's not right...

...wait a minute...

...oh God...

...did they?...yes....yes they did....

They added 14 more games...

.............................please help me...

So yeah, in a tragically ironic twist of fate, my seeing that left me with infinitely less motivation than I had when I typed that ever fateful "Dig" into my address bar.  I'll try and get a review out tonight, but....damn.  I was already running way behind schedule.  I don't know how I'm going to deal with this...

Well...I've still got a month and a half.  Maybe a kindly old demon will appear to me and offer me some more motivation in exchange for the other half of my soul.  One can only hope...

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment