Monday, August 5, 2013

Rhinopocalypse (kinda)

Well, I promised you 4 reviews, today, and I was getting really tired after Rex Texas, but I'm a man of my word, so I decided to pull through for Rhinopocalypse, but it appears that karma was in my favor, because the download is not yet available.  Yaaay!  But of course, that means that in order to keep my integrity, I'll have to check up on this game every so often and review it if the download becomes available before the year's end.  Booo.

The next game on the list looks interesting, so maybe I'll give it a shot, but right now, my compulsion to play System Shock 2 is much more powerful, and when I start playing System Shock 2, I'm usually too brain-dead to think about reviewing a game afterward, so we'll see how this goes.

That's all I got for now.  Until next time, stay as dishonest as it takes to keep being honest.  myaw haw hawwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment