Thursday, June 13, 2013

Nous

...what...what the hell even was this?

No, you know what?  I don't feel bad about leaving this one hanging.  I promised to do GAME reviews.  This is not a game...this is a mindrape.

Don't get me wrong, it's good...really good...but I just don't know what I can say about it.  It just destroyed my mind.

I guess I can give a few examples of times when my mind was thoroughly ruined.  I think my favorite was when the game brought up a picture of my friend Luis's dog, which is weird because I didn't think I had any pictures of her on my computer.

creeepppyyyy..........

I would give this game my seal of approval, but I'm not exactly sure what I approve of.  So you know what? I'm making a completely new award just for this game: The Dean Rodman Certificate of Psychological Debauchery.  Sure

Links

This: https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&proj=24646

No comments:

Post a Comment