Sunday, March 24, 2013

F4RM

Yeah this was pretty much the worst experience of my life...

Ok, I don't want to be rude to the people who worked hard on this game, but it was just...so unfulfilling.

First off, pretty much the second after the tutorial ended, I lost and had to start all over.  I did everything they told me to do, but I still failed very quickly.  This isn't the kind of unforgivingly challenging game that justifies such a design trait, either.  It should be a relaxing experience given the aesthetic they were working with.

Nothing about this game is engaging.  Everything is told to you in text dumps, and...ugh, I can't even formulate complete sentences.

You know what?  I'm ending the review here.  Stay away from F4RM.

Links
why: https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&proj=26140

No comments:

Post a Comment