Monday, January 28, 2013

BlackOut

The amount of games that simply don't work on this list is starting ti get disheartening.  I've reviewed 35 games so far and something like 5 of them gave me some sort of error screen when I tried to play them.  That's not even counting the ones like Apoch, which broke down after I played it for a bit.

It's a shame too because BlackOut looked like a really fun game.  The screenshots were promising and it advertises itself as having "incredible replay value."  Unfortunately, I can't be the judge of that because "the side-by-side configuration is incorrect" (honestly sometimes I think programmers just make stuff up).

Well I'm not going to waste any more time on this because I want to get a legitimate review out my the end of the day.  Stay beautiful.

Links
*sigh*: https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&proj=26138

No comments:

Post a Comment