Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Arc Angle

Welp, I knew this would happen eventually.

I've told you guys before about my preposterous schedule, yet somehow I've always managed to gather enough material in a day for a review for each game I play.  This is not the case with Arc Angle.  This game is going to take me a few days, if not weeks, to substantially rip through.  I'll see if I can update this post unti lit's done, but for now you'll have to deal with a first impressions sort of thing.

First impressions = fantastic.  Unique gameplay does honor to the name "project fun."  What blows me away even more is that this game only had 3 people working on it.  Add onto the fun, frantic gameplay a very wel executed aesthetic and competent sound direction and you've got yourself a winner.  This game gets a preliminary gold star.

Unfortunately that's all I have for now.  Stay pretty.

Links
this: https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&proj=25985

No comments:

Post a Comment